S$2400 - S$3000 per month
about 1 year ago
I am collaborating with a medical devices manufacturer in the east, assisting them search for a microbiology lab technician. You will be exposed to plenty of learning of opportunities and career progression in this fast-growing team, with solid expansion plans in place.
- Support microbiologists in performing microbiological testing, investigations, isolation and identification using according to international standards
- Apply microbiology concepts to perform inspection of raw materials, environmental control testing and final product release testing
- Perform data analysis and assist in establishing qualification strategies for devices and processes
- Participate in lab corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) testing whenever necessary
- Diploma in microbiology, biomedical, biology or equivalent disciplines
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in a microbiology environment medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with aseptic techniques for bioburden and sterility tests, testing of medical devices, qualification involving sterilization processes and environmental controls will be advantageous
- Knowledge of BSL 2, ISO 17025 or US Pharmacopeia is preferred
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).