Mobility Solutions Expert- EUC
- Global scope
- Market Leader
- Large enterprise environment
As the Mobility Solutions Expert you will have the ability to directly impact successful business adoption of EUC Technologies.
You will work in close collaboration with Enterprise Architecture team and IT operations. You will provide technical thought leadership for EUC emerging products for the business.
The Mobility Solutions Expert oversees a few key functions within the IT organization that enables the delivery of high-quality services to end users.
You are also required to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs based on agreed Service Levels.
- Establish and maintain a globally deployed, supported and flexible Desktop infrastructure that includes
- optimized images with necessary language support
- patch management and anti-malware
- secure and encrypted data policies
- centrally managed licensing compliance
- Engineer and support globally available end user solutions (e.g. Active Directory, SCCM, MDM, O365, Lync, Cloud backup etc)
- Expertise in VDI (VMWare/Citrix), Mobility, End user experience monitoring tools, Operating Systems and software distribution technologies
- Research and review emerging technologies as it pertains to desktops and users
- Orchestrate and work with key vendors.
- Actively participate in operational ITIL processes - i.e. Incident, Change Management (CAB), Release Management, Problem Management, and Availability Management+.
*10+ years of relevant IT experience (desktop management, backup, patch management, monitoring, security, performance, capacity, availability)
*5+ years' EUC engineering SME experience within an IT service provider or internal IT organization
*3+ year' experiencing in deploying and managing SaaS based end-user services such as O365, Cloud backup (eg Druva), Okta, MDM.
*2+ years' experience in Identity and Access Management
*2+ years' experience in business mobility, Mobile Device management (MDM), Mobile information management (MIM), BYOD
*3+ years' experience in engineering, designing and deploying End User Computing products or solutions
*3+ years' experience in infrastructure design of Active Directory and desktop systems deployment, workspace services, and Single Sign On technologies
*Technical knowledge of various MS Windows operating systems and database solutions
*Experience with application virtualization or electronic software distribution management systems (e.g., Microsoft SMS/SCCM)
*Understanding of computer server architectures, including Storage Area Networking (SAN), networking topics
*Experience producing business relevant presentations and technical oriented writing is mandatory.
*Demonstrated project leadership experience
*Excellent communications and interpersonal and presentation skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).