S$4000 - S$6000 per month + AWS + VB
4 months ago
Business Systems Developer is responsible for the creation and optimization of existing custom code and scripts in Netsuite. This job will also entail participating in the requirements gathering, process solution, architecture development, testing and deployment- including documentation training and support of solutions.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new subsidiaries and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Possess the ability to design and maintain applications on the NetSuite system from interpreted business requirements
- Participate in the analysis of workflows, process improvements, and business practices to streamline business operations.
- Propose system design/enhancements based on problems and product requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert on functionality and code-level detail
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT applications
- Keeping abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality, and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, system configuration and development changes.
- Work directly with other development teams to test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new functionalities
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers and partners to analyze information needs and technical requirements.
- Execute full lifecycle software development, including documentation and maintenance of software functionality
- Program well-designed, efficient code
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data team, business users, project managers and other engineers (internal or external) to achieve elegant solutions
- Participate in the Identification and resolve issues by recommending modifications to business processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to juggle multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Candidate should be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches and prepared for travel if needed
- Knowledge of CRM solutions, Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce a plus
- Experience and familiarity with antivirus and internet security products is an advantage
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Forms customization, server scripts, scheduled Scripts, suitelets, RESTlets, user event and client event scripts
- Various integration methods and technologies
- Experience with segregation of duties and workflows
- NetSuite OneWorld experience desired
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).