S$5000 - S$8000 per month
5 months ago
Network Architect - Permanent/End-user
- Global leading organization with over 5000 employees in SEA.
- Part of the global operations team.
- Attractive compensation package with other additional benefits (fixed bonus, medical, etc.)
About the role:
- Design, provide network architecture and implementation for High-availability infrastructure.
- Provide level 3 technical support for global data center network environment.
- Implement changes and troubleshoot issues on complex infrastructure.
- Plan and execute changes to ensure efficiency in operations and availability.
- Conduct performance analysis and identify optimization potential.
- Coordinate with team members for network availability and operations.
- Provide recommendation for improvement and upgrade for network infrastructure.
About the requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in designing, architecture on network infrastructure environment.
- Expert in in IP switching and routing, networking protocols, internet standards and technologies (HTTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.)
- Hands-on technical experience on Layer2 and Layer3 Switching and Routing Network (BGP, OSPF)
- Hands-on experience on automation scripting.
- Experience in multiple OS and virtualization technologies (Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMWare)
- Strong analysis skills and interpersonal skills to work across with different business units and teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).