S$5000 - S$6000 per month
about 1 month ago
Network Engineer - Contract - June 2020
The Company: A world leader in Digital Solutions for countries, businesses, and individuals. Ranked as one of Strait Time's Best Singaporean Employers of 2020. Also a solid 3.9 rating on Glassdoor.
- Perform network administration, provisioning and configuring tasks for the in-scope network environment and able to do software upgrade in network devices
- Participate in change management, network capacity measurement and planning.
- Managing and implementing all activities related to Cooperate LAN
- Generate network operational reports upon security audit requests
- Evaluates, recommends and plans for acquisition/upgrade/ migration of all utility software and hardware to ensure high availability and optimal use of network.
- Understands the interdependencies of the services (application, system, network and database) and is able to pin-point problem area accurately to improve overall efficiency
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- End to end operations management experience which includes configuring, fault isolation and resolution related to network infrastructures such as routers, switches, load balancers, bandwidth management systems, DNS, NMS, NIPS, NGFWs with integrated IPS.
- Key role in managing complex network and handling all BAU network operations
- CCNA certified a must
- Must be able to work in a 24 x 7 operations support environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).