S$4000 - S$6000 per month
2 months ago
Network Engineer - Level 2 & 3 - Permanent role
In this role, you will require to:
- Act as Network subject matter expert to provide level 2 & 3 support for network-related issues.
- Ensure on network infrastructure for smooth operations.
- Installation and Implementation of various Network devices (e.g Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN, QoS etc).
- Installation, implementation, System Upgrades and maintenance of servers, network devices, and Cabling infrastructure.
- Maximize Network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting and collaborate with Infrastructure team.
- Analyze network issues and perform incident response and track down root-cause issues.
- 4+ years relevant experience in Network Infrastructure position.
- Hands-on experiences in Network Engineering, diagnostic, network analysis tools
- Hands-on experience in implementing and supporting LAN/WAN.
- Deep understanding of Communication Technology Protocol (ie, IPSec, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, VXLAN, 802.11, QoS. etc)
- Solid understanding of OSI and TCP/IP Model
- Network-related certification i.e CCNA, CCNP, etc. are added advantage.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).