Network Engineer - Perm/End-user
My Client is looking for a Network engineer to join in their IT team to provide support and ensure on their network infrastructure and system operations.
In this role, you will require to:
- Provide level 2-support network infrastructure for office and data centers.
- Installation and Implementation of various Network devices (e.g Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN, QoS etc).
- Installation, implementation, System Upgrades and maintenance of servers, network devices, and Cabling infrastructure.
- Provide system and server administration and support.
- Monitor System, Networks resources utilization, trending and capacity planning.
Technical Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Network Infrastructure support and System administration position.
- Hands-on experiences in Network Engineering, diagnostic, network analysis tools
- Hands-on experience in implementing and supporting LAN/WAN.
- Deep understanding of Communication Technology Protocol (ie, IPSec, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, VXLAN, 802.11, QoS. etc)
- Experience working with Data Center operations and support.
- Solid understanding of OSI and TCP/IP Model
- Active Directory, Exchange, Internet, eCommerce, Web Infrastructure experiece.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).