S$4200 - S$6000 per month
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Network Engineer to perform network administration, provisioning, software upgrading, and configuring tasks across network environments. Kickstart your career with a homegrown multinational system integrator!
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Performing network administration, provisioning, and configuring tasks for in-scope network environments
- Participating in change management, network-capacity measurement, and planning
- Managing and implementing Corporate LAN
- Generating network operation reports due to security audit requests
- Evaluating, recommending, and planning for acquisition/upgrading/migration to ensure high availability and optimal performance in networks
You will ideally have:
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Certification in Cisco CCNA, Routing & Switching
- 4+ years of end-to-end operations management including configuring, fault isolation, and resolution across network infrastructure (routers, switches, load balancers, bandwidth management systems, DNS, NMS, NIPS, NGFWs with integrated IPS)
- Experience in managing complex networks and handling BAU network operations
- Capacity to work in a 24/7 operations support environment
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact David Zhang on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1987026 (Zhang David Fu Hao).