S$3500 - S$4500 per month
about 1 month ago
Network Operation Engineer - Data Center - Permanent
Multiple vacancies for Network Operations Engineer position with leading organization headquartered in Singapore, with huge expansion for their business, they are expanding their Data Center team to provide support for the operations.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all incidents, outages and performance alerts.
- Changing of backup tapes based on predetermined schedule
- Preparation and compilation of team and customer weekly and monthly reports
- Provide timely notifications to customers on services disruption and escalation to 2nd level support engineers.
- Perform physical network infrastructure deployment for clients and internal requirement
- Service delivery and troubleshooting on physical and access network infrastructure, provisioning of access layer network service.
- Maintaining proper documentation of operations inventories, processes, policies and procedures
- Liaising with end users and vendors/Telco providers on network implementation, requirements and maintenance support.
- Experience in supporting network operations in Data Center.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is highly preferred
- Pro-active in anticipating and resolving issues in the work environment
- Professional certification in ITIL, Operating Systems and Networking advantageous.
- Willing to work on 24x7 rotational shift operations support.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).