S$3500 - S$4500 per month
3 months ago
My client is a world leader in the healthcare industry and now seek an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to be based in their plant in Johor Bahru
- Assume responsibility to resolve technical issues that impact manufacturing from New Product Introduction to Mass Production stage
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current production volume, delivery, quality and cost requirements
- Improve existing engineering methods and processes in line with business requirements
- Provide technical leadership through dealing with complex tasks and sharing technical expertise while influencing across the entire department, including (but not limited to)
- Represent manufacturing on new design project cross-functional teams and provide technical feedback and recommendations to ensure robust, manufacturable product
- Engage external suppliers, understand project risk, develop contingencies, track milestones and deliver project outcomes
- Assess and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for manufacturing requirements
- Define and carry out process validation activities and documentation
- Ensure compliance with GMP and Safety Standards
- Provide technical training and act as a mentor to manufacturing engineering team
- Advanced Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing with at least 8 - 10 years' experience in an NPI/Manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience in high volume manufacturing, project management and bringing new designs into production.
- Experience with process validation within a regulated Quality System environment is highly preferred
- Previous experience with fabric/textiles/apparel manufacturing and processes will be a plus
- Experience with medical devices manufacturing will be a big plus
- Ability to mentor engineers and engineering teams
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, including technical reports.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).