Singapore River, Singapore
S$5000 - S$6000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER, CENTRAL SINGAPORE $6,000
Volt Singapore are supporting a client in the search for and Assistant Office and facilities Manager. This role is urgent and needs the successful applicant to start asap
Role and Responsibilities:
Review on sales productions report and negotiate on contracts and agreements (local and global contracts) for Airlines, Hotels and Serviced apartments
- Office facilities preventive maintenance service agreement negotiation, including but not limited to:
- Sump Pump & Drainage Pump
- Water Leakage System
- Vertical wall (landscaping service)
- Furniture system
- Vendor review and contract negotiation for:
- Stationery & Printing Stationery
- Pantry supplies & fruit
- Overseas and Local courier services
- International mover services
- Work Pass outsource service / agency
- Stationery & Pantry equipment
- Fire safety equipment
- Provide advice on ad Hoc office facilities maintenance and repair matters, by liaising with Admin personnel and service contractor/renovation company, to provide a solution.
- Office seating arrangement for onboarding and offboarding, internal transfer.
- Corporate credit card matters - new application, renewal, termination, monthly report submission.
- Liaise with travel agents for travel reports, credit card updates.
- Insurance claims matters - claim status, payment arrangement, liaise with Insurer, Broker, Corp Treasury, Claimants/Origin Office, team to ensure smooth payment.
- Provide advice on admin day-to-day operations, inclusive but not limited to: reception, tea ladies, cleaners, maintenance, pantry supplies and stationery purchase, despatch, handyman, A&A works.
- Liaise with Building Management office for all the necessary matters, such as building maintenance matters, power shutdown exercise, road closure, common area repair works.
- Communicate with a team of Secretary, for matters related to Hotel, Service Apartment arrangement, event coordination (tea ladies & event space set up) and admin related matters on ad hoc basis.
- Assist in Interim Accommodation for new hires (Expatriate) by collaborating with HR, Department Head and Secretary.
- Work closely with HQ in India for: monthly admin expense report, invoice payment status, admin related projects and streamlining processes, insurance monthly payment updates.
- Assist Deputy Manager in year-end budget report preparation and submission.
- Arranging Temp Admin personal request, to cover team members whenever they are on long leave (3 days and above).
- Represent Admin in Fire Safety Committee and Fun Committee.
- Any duty as assigned
- 5-8 years of relevant work experiences. Someone who is able to lead a team / possess leadership skills
- Work independently
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter with minimum supervision required
- Problem solver
- Ability to perform under pressure
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).