S$5500 - S$8500 per month
4 months ago
Office Manager - Business Services
A renowned firm is seeking an experienced Office Manager for their centrally located office with approximately 60 staff. The successful candidate will be an organized, committed and personable individual that enjoys working to ensure the office can operate with outstanding efficiency.
About the role:
- Ensure a professional and polished working environment is maintained that impresses visiting clients
- Manage the office administrative system and ensure documentation and filing is organized and updated as required
- Source and organize training suppliers for teams as needed
- Liaise with the facilities team, building managers and contractors to ensure any building issues are resolved
- Establish and implement office policies and procedures
- Manage junior administrative staff and 2 receptionists to ensure excellent service is maintained
- Take responsibility for the organization of team-building and social events including an annual year end celebration
- Keep senior leadership informed of any matters concerning office policy, maintenance issues or further administrative requirements
- At least 5 years experience in office administration and management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Reliable and discrete in handling confidential matters
- The ability to work well under pressure and identify and prioritize tasks
- A Diploma or higher
Benefits include 18 days annual leave, a new and modern office environment, the opportunity to work for a successful and diverse firm and a desirable bonus structure. If this is the role for you, please apply.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).