Singapore River, Singapore
S$5000 - S$6000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
Office Manager Raffles Place $6,000 x 12 months
My client, a European MNC are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their small friendly team based in newly renovated offices.
The role of the Office Manager is to oversee the administrative activities for a headcount of 20 pax
This person will be expected to deliver exceptional office administration and stakeholder Management and support.
They will need be very flexible in terms of how they work and be a hands-on and pro-active individual who fits into a small and fast-growing culture team.
- Securing professional indemnity, office insurance, travel insurance, & Employee health cover
- Handle office administration, policies & processes around the company, Board & Secretarial etc. including to coordinate Board meeting matters and papers
- Maintenance of Corporate files, AGM/EGM records, original contracts and agreements
- Ensure compliance of regulatory requirements;
- Ordering stationery, office supplies and liaising with external suppliers
- Ensuring office space, and meeting rooms are well maintained
- General management of Singapore office space including stocking up pantry and contacting lighting or plumbing contractors where needed
- Arranging social events for office
- Running of all wellness initiatives
- Co-ordinating with IT team and resolving system related issues, if any;
- Familiar with Government regulation and online application submission such as MOM, CPF, IRAS and other government related matter.
- HR duties include but not limited to Recruitment (arrange candidate to sign employment contract on site/email employment contract to candidate; Being responsible for on-boarding process and complete employee's record filing), Leave Administration and Claims; payroll, insurance and performance appraisal
- Manage HR administrative needs including employee documents, work pass applications (S Pass, E Pass, etc.)
- Employee staff and benefit
- Ensure smooth onboarding and orientation for new staff
- Build a positive culture
- Any other ad-hoc projects or assignment
Key Skills and Experience
- Office management experience
- Compensation & Benefit, Corporate Culture, Employee Engagement, Hiring, HRIS, Interviews, Payroll, Performance Appraisal, Recruitment, HRM
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Ability to multi task and deal with an ever changing and demanding work load
- Confident to liaise with senior managers
- Ability to establish, build and maintain good working relationships
- Flexible approach to cover other tasks
- Experience of dealing with personal and confidential data relating to employees
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
Qualifications & Competencies
- At least 4 years of Human Resources and Office Administration experience
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, MOM, PDPA guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal skills
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and a team player
- Highly motivated and a can-do attitude, with a desire to work hard and make a positive impact
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).