S$6000 - S$6500 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
$6,000 - $6,800
VOLT, Singapore are looking for an Office Manager / HR Advisor to report to the COO of a leading international Business Services MNC.
This is a newly created role that is responsible for the effective development, implementation and management of operations in the Singapore office.
This is a highly operational role and will manage landlord/tenant relations, building and contents insurances, building maintenance, utilities (e.g. gas, electricity, water, etc.), mechanical and electrical services, office fit- outs and refurbishments, office moves, health & safety, reception, meeting and conference rooms, switchboard, client and staff catering, vending systems, security, cleaning, central document production, proof reading, photocopying, general office services, fax services, internal mail and distribution, external mail, inter-office deliveries, courier and special delivery services, file archiving and storage, procurement of office furniture, office equipment, stationery, paper and consumables, disaster recovery.
- It will also directly manage several key support contacts including Receptionist and 4-5 Administrative assistants.
- This person will need to help with other Recruitment projects including coordinating the annual Diversity Week programme.
- Assisting with Graduate Recruitment and Trainee Development
- Coordinating recruitment administration to ensure that it is executed efficiently and accurately
- Interview candidates and influence the decisions taken in consultation with managers
- Provide HR support for the Secretarial Function of around 23 pax.
- Headcount and business planning by monitoring headcount movement and highlight issues to HR Manager as required and manage any remedial action required.
- Employee development by Identifying development needs and opportunities and engage Managers and Learning specialists to respond to those needs
- Employee relations - Advise Stakeholders on policy and best practice with regards to performance management and employee relations issues and provide assistance with administration and other required tasks.
- Appraisal & Remuneration - Drive forward the annual appraisal, salary and bonus review process, advising on policy and practice and managing the production of the relevant documentation for meetings.
- Leaver related issues - Conduct exit interviews, advise partners/managers on policy and best practice and provide coaching and administrative support with less routine leaver issues such as counselling to leave, redundancy, dismissal, retirement.
- Office Administration - Responsible for the smooth and efficient running and delivery of all Operations functions and taking Line management responsibility for all staff working in Operations
- Manage all suppliers and third- party relationships for all Operations functions (including commercial negotiations, agreement and review of service levels, escalation and resolution of problems relating to goods or services supplied, relations with public authorities, sub-tenant(s), other occupiers, etc.)
- Taking responsibility for all CSR activities.
- Provide management reports and information such as environmental statistics to regional and global Operations' management.
- Facility Management - Act as appointed contact regarding the building's landlord and management office and maintain credible tenant/landlord relations; * Responsible for office and business insurances.
- Manage all health & safety and hygiene activities within the office and act as the appointed contact for all related issues.
- Manage all security and office emergency procedures within the office and act as the appointed contact for all related issues
- This role will require someone who is credible, has sound judgement who can make decisions quickly while using common sense.
- They should be detail focused and have a Proactive approach with ability to remain calm and focused under pressure or tight deadlines
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).