Up to S$130000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
Mia Sofie Lyons
about 1 year ago
Our client a global health care MNC have a new opportunity for an experienced Operational Excellence Manager.
- Successfully drives, facilitates and coaches the Business Process Improvement approach throughout business units and functional areas by providing strategic and transformational expertise
- Implement business process improvement systems and tools
- Deliver recommendations and progress reports to senior and executive leadership teams.
- Drive improvements through leadership skill and by training others to meet their strategic objectives.
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects to improve quality, reduce cycle times and reduce cost and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Initiate Green Belt program, advocate training and Kaizen on Site
- Bachelor degree
- 5 plus years of related experience and 3 years in management role.
- Minimum Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Strong trainer capability
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)