S$10000 - S$12000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Operations Manager - Management Consulting
Our client, well known in the management consulting space is looking to add an Operations Manager to their Singapore office. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the office as well as a team of Business Support staff (Executive Assistants, Business Support Executives and Office).
- Make sure that all facets of office operations work seamlessly. This includes implementing best in class processes for all aspects of operations so that the office runs smoothly
- Manage the procurement process for the office. Update and maintain the database of approved suppliers working with Business Support Executives
- Negotiate and build relationships with key vendors to secure best price, quality and service levels (e.g. hotels, airlines, car services etc)
- Conduct inspections every 6 months of office premises to ensure office space is in good condition and if repairs / refurbishment required
An important part of this role is to ensure that support is provided to Managing Directors & Partners, Partners and Principals. This includes the following:
- Regular review of capacity needs based on headcount projections for Managing Director & Partners, Partners, Principals
- Ensure proper allocation of Executive Assistants to Managing Director & Partners, Partners and Principals
- Act as a coach / mentor as necessary to Executive Assistants to assist them grow in the role.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years experience in a similar role, with 5 - 6 years at a managerial level
- Highly self-motivated, with a firm but personable approach
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, multi-task and keep up with a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to present to senior leaders
- Previous experience managing Business Support staff
- Experience managing large events and facilities is an advantage
- Comfortable working with all forms of technology (Slack, Zoom, Trello, MS Office).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Wendy Young on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2092022 (Young Wendy).