S$4000 - S$4500 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
PAYROLL & COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SPECIALIST $4,500 - $5,500 BASED IN CENTRAL SINGAPORE
VOLT, Singapore are looking for a highly adept Payroll & Compensation & Benefits Specialist to join this lean team based in Central Singapore.
This role will be to process full end to end Payroll for 500 strong Singapore workforce using Prosoft Unit 4.
This person must be a Degree holder and have 4-5 years exposure in HR & payroll as this role will also assist in the Compensation and Benefits of the organization including taking ownership of projects relating to Salary Surveys and Salary Reviews and will also need to complete all reporting relating to workforce planning and variances.
This payroll run will be complex due to the nature of the organization, so needs someone with a passion for Payroll and a good understanding of the HR lifecycle, relating to C&B.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll, leave and benefits within deadlines and compliances for 500 pax.
- Maintain payroll records and statutory submissions of CPF contributions, IR21 and IR8A reporting.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure proper documentation for all advices given on payroll matters.
- Work close with Finance department and auditors on related financial requirements.
- Prepare monthly HR reports.
- Maintain and update HRIS and all internal systems timely and accurately.
- Attend to all employee inquiries including payroll, leave, benefits and employment contract.
- Apply for and renew the relevant employment passes for employees.
- Organise and manage all employees' P-files.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Preferably possesses a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a HR shared service environment.
- Accounting experience will be a plus.
- Strong with numbers and Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced in using various HRIS including Prosoft.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Meticulous, resourceful, responsible and takes initiative.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to commence work immediately.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).