Singapore River, Singapore
S$3500 - S$3800 per month + No Bonus
3 months ago
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CO-FOUNDER $3,500 X 12 MONTHS
VOLT, Singapore have an exciting opportunity for and HR Generalist to join a creative organization based in the Tiong Bahru area - This role promises to be unique and diverse and no day will be the same!
We are looking for an outstanding Personal Assistant with a highly flexible outlook who can support the Co-Founder of this market leading and forward thinking company.
Working for the European Leadership team, this organization looks to create unique customer experiences and will be working alongside some of the most well-known brands in the World.
The environment will be fast paced and this person will need to be able to multitask and deliver results with little supervision. Due to the nature of this organization, this may not suit someone looking for a straightforward 9am-5pm role……
- First point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Calendar management & priority management for director (Founder & CEO)
- Organisational priority management and key stakeholder alignment
- Managing directors' diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging directors' travel, transport, and accommodation
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- HR and other office management responsibilities
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Keeps management informed of employees' feedback and comments
- HR operations
- Interview coordination and feedback collection
- HR admin processes and legal requirements
- Ad hoc project execution
- LinkedIn Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Stakeholder Management
Bachelor degree with minimum 2 years of general administration
Ability to work across all levels with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Proficient Excel and Powerpoint and Word
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized and attentive to details
- Ability to work independently and a good team player
- Able to take calls and schedule meetings after working hours
- Ability to multi-task and deliver within a tight deadline.
- Willing to learn & contribute, results and customer service oriented.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and ability to handle highly confidential
- information appropriately.
- Positive attitude towards changes and process improvement.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pace and multicultural startup environment
- Ability to multitask
- Great Teamwork
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).