A creative and innovative events company seeks an ambitious Personal Assistant to support the company CEO in their Singapore office. This organisation is rapidly expanding and provides excellent opportunities for career growth in the future.
About the role:
- Extensive calendar, diary and travel management for the company CEO
- Arrange meetings and ensure the smooth running of meetings within the office
- Liaise with various departments and stakeholders on behalf of senior management
- Help prepare communications, documents and presentations
- Screen calls on behalf of the CEO
- Assist in organizing staff events and activities
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- A creative, enthusiastic and ambitious individual
- Advanced MS Office and IT skills
- The ability to adapt quickly and work well under pressure
- Excellent English both written and spoken, knowledge of French is an advantage
- At least 3 years' experience in similar roles
If this is you, please apply!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Lucy Greenleaf on +65 6701 1503 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1984700 (Lucy Collette Greenleaf).