S$4500 - S$6500 per month
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
3 months ago
Leading F&B MNC is looking for a Supply Chain Professional with proven record implementing cost reduction strategies and continuous improvement practices.
- Create and present accurate production and sales forecast reports to management
- Propose and justify Inventory Management Strategies (FIFO,LIFO, JIT, etc.) that lead to optimal inventory levels
- Constantly communicate with Distribution and Logistic partners
- Provide supplier's KPI reports (OTD, Quality, Service, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant Business (Supply Chain/Logistics/Management or Engineering (Industrial/Materials) fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience working with perishable goods
- High proficiency in MRP Software (SAP, Oracle, Demantra, etc.)
- APICS CPIM (Desirable)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).