Process Engineer - Dairy/Nutrition/Food & Beverage Manufacturing
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Business within the Food Specialities Industry. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Process Engineer for their plant in Singapore. Reporting to the Technical Manager, this role will be responsible for process scale up operations from bench to pilot plant and then to the main manufacturing plant. It's a key individual contributor role that offers an excellent scope in terms of autonomy and ownership in the plant. The role requires someone who is able to work closely with the R&D team, understanding the product innovations that are in the pipeline, helping them to roll out the required technologies to move the product concept to manufacturing.
Key areas of focus
- Process design and Scaling up of operations
- Process Technology Assessment including qualifying and commissioning of processing equipment's
- Ingredients and Raw Materials handling processes
- Work closely with the R&D Team, to help support on the technologies needed to help finalise on the product
- Good knowledge in GMP and hygiene practices
- Degree / Master's in Food Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Engineering within the Food/Chemicals/Nutrition/Flavors/Food Ingredients space
- Good knowledge in liquid processing equipment's / Spray Drying / Powder blending
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).