S$4000 - S$5000 per month + Bonus + perm benefits
3 months ago
POS Support Engineer
- Permanent Opportunity with a leading Global MNC in Its space
- Mandarin speaking skills necessary for dealing with Chinese counterparts
- Seeking candidates with experience with Android/ Java development
- Competitive salary and offices with the best city views.
Scope of Job
You will be responsible for technical support to our regions on issues encountered during the POS product development, field introduction and maintenance phases. This will also ensure worldwide support of products done by our Chinese subsidiary product.
Skill and Competencies
- With at least 2 years solid experience in Software Support Engineer
- Expertise in ticketing system and support processes
- Knows Software Integration practices and build system mechanisms
- Knowledge of payment ecosystem is a plus
- Android POS knowledge
- Debug and development capabilities in Java & C/C++
- Strong Negotiation skills, Autonomy, Responsible
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in both English and Chinese as this position will be working extensively with China market
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of issues reported by regions
- Search dysfunction reasons and provide recommendations or corrections, with support of R&D
- Guide regions to implement corrections
- Validate solutions given to Regions are in line with expectations.
- Drive the 'Change Control Board' with the region & R&D. Ensure issues are reported with the correct severity to R&D
Guide Region Technical Teams
- Write technical documentation required for use of proposed solutions
- Remain up to date on products and software evolutions provided by R&D
- Ensure efficient follow up of the backlog and ensure deviation is contained.
- Maintain a global dashboard of the support activity.
- Report to R&D development team field issues allowing to improve product definition.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).