S$7000 - S$10000 per month
about 1 month ago
My client is a world leader in the optics and inspection industry and now seek an experienced Electrical Engineer to develop high speed, low noise UV image sensors for wafer inspection and metrology equipment
- Develop novel, low-noise, high-speed UV image sensors for next generations of wafer inspection and metrology equipment
- Design, bring up and validate the high-speed circuit boards to characterize TDI CCD/CMOS image sensor.
- Propose and develop new test boards, low noise analog circuits to meet with the requirements of advanced image sensor for metrology application, including schematic capture, PCB design, electronic circuits for FPGA from power integrity to gigabits SerDes transceiver interface.
- Simulate and optimize developed electrical system to meet low noise, signal integrity requirements.
- Design and execute the test plan to verify the developed electrical system/PCBA to make sure it meets the design specifications.
- Collaborate with research scientists, firmware engineers to develop the sensor characterization solution and ensure flawless integration test at the subsystem level
- Hold design reviews to show the proposed design can meet spec targets and requirements.
- Masters or PhD in electrical engineering or related with at least 8 years of experience
- Prior experience in high speed hardware design including low noise, signal Integrity, power Integrity, power circuit design, PCB layout, system debug and validation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in large scale FPGA circuit design (Xilinx UltraScale+ or Intel Stratix 10).
- Experience with high-speed memory and communication interfaces such as 10-100G Ethernet, DDR and PCIe
- Experience in RTL development with HDL including coding of interfaces to external sensors, memories, communication interfaces
- Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer, oscilloscope, power supply etc.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).