My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of complex instruments and equipment and now seek an experienced Principal Engineer to develop high speed UV image sensors and necessary characterization solutions
- Provide technical input into strategic planning process, program reviews and Product Life Cycle phases.
- Assume responsibility for developing novel, low-noise, high-speed UV image sensors and
- Collaborate with scientists in Europe and US to develop innovative solutions to engineering challenges of CMOS sensors.
- Conduct analytic studies of image sensor's critical performance and provide technical suggestions of improvement
- Design scientific experiments and automation test script for characterizing image sensor system's performances and generate sensor reports
- Support development, test and integration of complex electrical components and subsystems
- Work with analog/digital design team to troubleshoot chip/system level performance issues.
- Advanced Degree in Physics, Optics or Electrical Engineering with at least 10 - 12 years' of experience
- Expert knowledge in CCD/CMOS image sensor performance characterization
- Hands-on experience in building and operating experimental test setups for image sensors and optical characterization.
- Experience in digital image processing techniques
- Knowledge of analog and digital mixed signal electronics design
- Understanding of FPGA firmware and high-speed digital circuitry
- Experience in Python, C/C++, and LabView will be a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).