S$8000 - S$10000 per month
3 months ago
My client is a global leader in the optics, inspection and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Principal Product Developmen Engineer
- Develop illumination source technologies required for next generations of wafer inspection and metrology equipment.
- Manage all aspects of optical module designs from evaluating initial specifications to validating performance of finished prototypes
- Develop the fundamental specifications of illumination system and drive down to requirements for optical design
- Design lenses and optical subsystems, including lens elements, multi-lens systems, or other optical components, systems or subsystems
- Conduct optical tolerance, aberration, stray light, and sensitivity analyses of optical designs, as necessary.
- Design and execute multi-disciplinary experiments, create detailed test plans and summary reports for system performance validation.
- Analyze experimental data and compare with simulation model for design correlation and optimization.
- Create and review specifications, concepts, and design documents throughout the development cycle.
- Masters or PhD in Applied Physics, Optics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 7-10 years' of experience
- Experience with optical or optoelectronics module and system design
- Solid understanding of optoelectronics/photonics device and systems
- Knowhow of tunable lasers, laser illumination system, detector, data acquisition and signal processing is a plus
- experience of aligning, debugging and characterizing optical systems.
- Prior knowledge with beam shaping design is a plus
- Understanding of thermal management in high power laser system is a plus
- Proficiency in ZeMax, MatLAB, LabView etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).