S$5000 - S$7000 per month
11 months ago
My client is a world leader in the biopharma industry and now seek an experienced Cell Culture PD Specialist to join them. This is a new role, reporting into the PD Manager
- Responsible for running laboratory cell culture for recombinant proteins that involve bench-scale process development and process characterization activities, data documentation, as well as technology transfer for the facility.
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with various colleagues in Process Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain and Facilities
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical processing and associated cell culture and harvest unit operations including equipment operation, design and control
- Participate in teams and collaborate cross-functionally with representatives from other functions and sites to transfer and support drug substance manufacturing processes
- Participate in process investigation and improvement
- Devise and execute laboratory small scale cell culture studies
- Ensure that safe laboratory practices are followed
- Ensure that compliance is in place
- Advanced Degree with 4-6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Hand on experience in running cell cultures at bench scale
- Experience in supporting cell culture processes for clinical and/or commercial manufacturing
- Experience with aseptic processing techniques
- Experience in performing process characterization studies utilizing a design of experiment (DoE) approach (and data analysis using JMP software)
- Prior scientific track record including peer reviewed publications, scientific conference participation will be a plus
- Experience with the use of analytical instruments and interpreting the scientific data based upon these techniques.
- Demonstrated communication and scientific writing skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).