S$4000 - S$7000 per month
9 months ago
- Established chemical plant in the west
- Career progression opportunities and competitive package
- Lead and coordinate HAZOP revalidation for existing PHA studies
- Facilitate Process Hazard Analysis for new projects and plant modification.
- Typical deliverables are; Comprehensive Risk Assessment Plan, Hazop/PHA, PSSR, HSSE programs
- Provide guidance and Technical Quality Assurance to project teams
- In charge of external audits and tackle any audit findings and recommendations in a timely manner
- Participate in the Design Review
- Develop, share, and drive global consistencies in safety facility design and risk assessments
- Develop and conduct process safety related trainings
- Energy Manager
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience process design and process safety
- Working knowledge in risk assessment concept and tools
- Knowledge in design standards/codes and process safety standards
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).