Up to S$72000.00 per annum
Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso
3 months ago
PROCUREMENT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL COMMODITIES)
Leading Brand in Consumer Electronics Industry is looking for a Procurement Engineer to join its operations in Singapore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Materials or relevant field)
- 8 years of experience overseeing Metals and Plastics Commodities
- Technical knowledge in Mechanical engineering to understand part specs and BOMs
- Strong proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, IF, Pivot Tables)
- NPI/NPD experience
- Negotiate contracts according to procurement requirements focusing on cost reductions and quality improvement
- Market trends knowledge to better negotiate and purchase assigned commodities and improve lead times
- Supplier Development (Creation and Training) according to procurement needs
- Identify and deliver value-adding opportunities within the supply chain
- Manage bidding process in NPI projects to ensure successful and timely product release
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).