S$45000 - S$45500 per annum + benefits and bonus
Mia Sofie Lyons
3 months ago
Our client a global MNC have a new opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join their team.
- Sourcing and qualifying indirect suppliers (including suppliers for engineering spare parts).
- Initiating procurement and process improvements.
- Actively drive cost reduction for indirect spend and days payable outstanding.
- Ownership and Maintenance of all purchasing SAP data.
- Responsible for supplier relationship and performance ensuring supplier KPI's are met
- Degree in Business or Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years working experience specialize in Indirect Purchasing (experience of a manufacturing environment).
- Well versed with SRM, SAP and Microsoft applications such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
- Familiarity with contract administration, Source to Pay and Procure to Pay process
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Mia Lyons on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1114276 (Mia Sofie Lyons)