S$60000 - S$100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Fin-tech Product Manager
The Company: A Singaporean fin-tech startup within the payments space. This is a rapidly growing company with thousands of users, and hundreds of millions in payment volume achieved.
This Job Is For: A product manager who is passionate about building fintech products that consumers love. Someone with excellent analytical skills and experience within an agile and fast paced environment. Obsessive about understanding customer behaviour and finding new ways to improve user conversion and online experience.
- Act as the liaison between the business and engineering teams, to develop and deliver the product roadmap.
- Identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share and drive growth.
- Translate product enhancements and strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Validate these to ensure they are technically viable.
- Analyse data on user behavior to inform decision making on product features and UX.
- Work with the engineering team to test "growth hacks" - A/B test and iterate on ideas.
- Implement those that drive tangible results for the business.
- Facilitate focus groups and customer research, to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Manage product launches in partnership with the marketing team and ensure campaign activity is in line with product strategy and vice versa.
- Experience in product management
- MS/BS degree in computer science, math's or engineering preferred
- Proven track record of developing and launching new tech products and managing the end to end technical product life cycle
- Comfortable working with large data sets and presenting insights and recommendations
- High sense of urgency
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Product management
- Project management
- Functional testing
- Software testing
- User acceptance testing
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).