S$6000 - S$7500 per month
about 2 months ago
A US-based financial services firm is looking to get on board a Product Marketing Executive, on a 6 months contract, to be part of their strategic marketing team responsible for defining, planning, & creating product focused messaging and tools which will be used to take investment offerings to the market across Asia & Europe.
This individual will be responsible for helping to define & drive the development and execution of the product toolkit and manage the messaging and positioning of our investment products and services.
- Create, review and update product specific and thematic messaging to promote the firm's services while working with various distribution associates
- Develop, plan and deliver campaign materials - these deliverables would include presentations, sales aids, brochures, video and digital assets etc.
- Ensuring that the overall product messaging, positioning and stories consider and incorporates all internal and external feedback where appropriate
- Responsible for overall product messaging across all the marketing channels (email, website, social media, webcasts, videos, PR etc.), across various client segments
- Achieve high standards for suite of product marketing materials
- Understand the needs of the firm's key target audiences and identify target behaviors to be improved on as and when necessary
- Understand and build a clear view of the customer journey
- Create corporate and client focused value propositions as well as product level content that motivates the target audience's action and behavior
- Create a coordinated and integrated marketing communications plan which communicates strategic messages to the target audience
- Deliver dedicated sales tools, content and assets to help the sales teams in their sales engagements with prospects and clients
- Execute Asia, European and country specific marketing plans and campaigns
- 5-8 years of experience in product marketing within the financial services industry. Fixed income or private equity would be a bonus
- High level of creativity and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills as you would be liaising with office across Europe and SEA
- Good problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Driven and able to work well within tight deadlines and under pressure
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).