S$8000 - S$12000 per month + Stock options
12 months ago
Product Owner - Job Description
- Great Opportunity to be a part of an exciting and growing Startup
- Permanent Opportunity & Interesting culture and Agile way of working.
- The role demands a deep background in product management, a passion for user-driven design and a keen interest in technology and data.
As the Product Owner, you will establish a shared vision, creating compelling stories and setting the strategic product direction for Singapore. You will inspire and grow the team around you, leading by example and becoming a mentor and role model for outstanding product thinking, driven by user insights with a strong sense of design, technology and business acumen. You will own and prioritise a roadmap of product ideas and features, with the ability to balance driving towards a long term vision while staying competitive in the market
- Define the Singapore product vision that supports the overall company strategy across markets
- Partner with the marketing and commerce leads for business to build value for users, for financial institution partners, and for the company
- Define the product roadmap for the market, working closely with country and global product, marketing, technology and ops teams to improve and innovate the user experience and drive business impact
- Clearly communicate and evangelise the product, insights, data and results
- Be collaborative and creative - relentlessly identify and iterate on ideas, tools, approaches and data to solve problems and improve existing solutions
- Challenge the status quo - we aren't hiring to stay as we are, we want people that are here to shake things up and show us new ways of thinking
- Collaborate and communicate - distill the wider vision and strategy for teams to embrace and internalise
- Be the user champion - use everything from user interviews to analytics and A/B experimentation to build and ship what users need
Who you are:?
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience in product management delivering highly successful products from ideation through launch and optimisation/iteration
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams, including experience with Scrum or another Agile process for technical teams
- Ability to understand and balance user needs, partner needs, and internal needs
- A 'driver' - You need actionable outcomes, not meetings. You are proactive and collaborative, with the gravitas and confidence to inspire and lead those around you
- Grit - Willing to set the pace and always willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the process
- Exceptional communication skills, in person and remotely, with colleagues in different roles and with different backgrounds
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Preetika Bhatia on +65 6701 1523 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1767372 (Bhatia Preetika).