S$4200 - S$5000 per month
3 months ago
- Manage CAPEX projects
- Global MNC with career progression opportunities
My client is currently on the lookout for a Project Engineer who can manage CAPEX projects for them. GMP experience is preferred.
- Deliver CAPEX Projects execution in line with Global Manufacturing Standards
- To provide leadership in the CAPEX projects, budget planning and execution to achieve projects
- To conduct project feasibility studies and make presentations on development concepts and preliminary programmes
- Assist project manager on tender document preparation and determine the schedules of different phases of projects based on established deadlines.
- Attend the tender bid walk, assist in the selection and evaluation of contractors and suppliers for the projects.
- Attend contract reviews, risk analysis and contingency plan
- Develop project execution strategies/plans, contracting & procurement strategies and execute all aspects of capital projects from Engineering kick-off till Handover/Closeout.
- Coordinate constructability reviews and integrate operational / maintenance / human factor aspects in design for all assigned capital projects.
- Manage project construction through external resources.
- Track and monitor plan/actual project status to ensure timely development, execution, close out including as-built documentation submission. Drive timely report on progress status to customers and stakeholders.
- Review and verified the monthly invoices from suppliers ad contractors
- Ensure all system testing and commissioning are in compliance with user requirements
- Ensure all rectification works and installation ae attended to properly.
- Arrange system training program for the relevant department
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering discipline
- Project experience in managing small to medium scale projects
- Proficiency in MS Power point, MS Project and Auto CAD
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).