S$52000 - S$84500.00 per annum
11 months ago
- Permanent job
- Convenient location
- Monday - Friday - 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- 20 days of Annual Leave
Our client is a well-known International Oil & Gas Equipment manufacturer who are currently looking to hire a suitable candidate for a Project Engineer role. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of products and documentation for customer orders with emphasis on actual performance, issue resolution and customer satisfaction. It's a permanent job opportunity that offers an attractive package coupled with work-life balance.
- Support customers during project delivery
- Deliver products and documentation on time to customers
- Manage and update supplier manufacturing data - enter data into control systems
- Create documentation data books and submit to our clients within target delivery dates
- Work closely with clients to keep the clients informed of manufacturing and documentation progress
- Organize order shipping
- Organize order third party inspections in liaison with customers
- Work closely with suppliers to create conditions for strong order performance
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Review and validate sales and purchase orders to ensure that all required information is contained in the system. Work with the Contract Managers to resolve any issues.
- Deal with any manufacturing or documentation issues on owned orders
- Produce status reports for customers on request and according to agreed schedules
- Review test certificates in relation to order.
- Alert the Contract Manager for any commercial opportunities or risks on project
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or relevant education background
- 2-5 years of project coordination/project engineering and related documentation experience in a Manufacturing/Engineering Industry
- Experience in dealing with Shipyards/ FPSO operators/ EPC's/ Chemical plants/ refineries / Oil and Gas companies will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Bill of Materials (BOM), P&ID Calculations, Diagrams
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).