S$3000 - S$5000 per month
about 1 month ago
- Leading power solutions company
- New headcount
- Career progression opportunties
- Coordinate major / complex projects from order to delivery at customer site
- Monitor the scheduling, process and delivery time of the production process.
- Manage an on time and accurate variation order in coordination with the responsible Account/Sales Manager and Field Application Engineer for final approval.
- Manage completion of the project deliverables, including placing order for all materials, delivery of commissioning and installation services, progressing of PO, completion of documents, shipping requirements and invoicing
- Checking drawings and technical specifications, ensure complete order files
- Coordinate with Service & Installation for commissioning and services, with purchasing to ensure on time delivery of material, with manufacturing to ensure production in compliance with scheduled timelines, with finance to ensure on time invoicing in accordance with agreed prices and margins.
- Continually inform customer about the status of production, make sure that changes in time schedules (delivery times) or prices are communicated and adjusted on time when necessary
- Bachelors in Electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales / engineering environment
- Good understanding of a project P&L and cash flow
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizing and planning skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Vinay Pullakhandam on +65 6701 1505 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770034 (Vinay Pullakhandam).