S$4500 - S$6500 per annum
6 months ago
Project Manager - 12-month contract - Singapore
- Manage end-to-end projects, proven track record in global project management
- Automotive sector with high-level digital transformation and enterprise projects
- Exposure into SCRUM
- Roll-out plans, implementation, business and operational processes on regional level
The ideal fit will be working closely with Program Manager, headquarter, regional markets, vendors and internal IT. This role will establish alignment in all activities in the program, following-up closely with regional and global stakeholders on the implementation of applications and ensuring active communications.
Negotiation with key vendors and adhering to SLA's and strategizing IT business information, ensuring daily IT and waterfalling. Overseas blueprint will be provided for development and implementation. Therefore requirements should be accurately defined, performing gap analysis and managing effective operational processes.
- Gather, define and document business requirements and ensure requirements are within regional context. Gap analysis for rollout.
- Aligning IT digital strategy and synergies across the region, maintaining engagement with global, regional and local teams.
- Develop and implement operational processes
- Ensuring IT solutions delivery - Fulfilling business requirements and conducting post-implementation assessment.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).