S$6500 - S$8500 per annum
7 months ago
Project Manager - 2-year contract - Singapore (Artificial Intelligence Project)
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
- At least 5 years of managing complex IT application projects
- IT Project management and implementations
- 2-year contract with possibility of permanent conversion
The ideal fit will lead, motivate and coach team members, ensuring of deliverables and progress of the team.
Technically, you are backed with proven experience in executing wide range of project management activities and business. Backed with strong vendor management experience, providing solutions to end users on multiple projects and platforms. Managing relationship with 3rd party service providers and BUs to ensure successful implementation of projects and Service Levels for application support is met, ensuring delivery is on time and within budget.
A natural leader and a go-getter, you champion and drive the team forward, accountable for quality, consistency and efficiency. You're well-organized with structured thought process, planning of your available resources needed for user requirements, functional specifications, testing and training.
Finally, show-off your charismatic self, establishing good business relationships with stakeholders. Collaborate with vendor project team ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- 5 years or more experience in managing complex IT projects. Oversee the implementation of IT projects/enhancements regarding schedules, budget, manpower and quality
- Develop Project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing needs, and allotment of resources.
- Assist in tracking and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track.
- Assist with the documentation for scope, requirements, design of Project; preparation of Project status reports for planning, testing, executing and closing Project.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
Increase your chances with:
- Working experience in delivering and supporting IT applications with experience managing AI (e.g. facial recognition) and/or Kiosk projects is preferred
- Passionate in business processes and process re-engineering
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).