S$7000 - S$10000 per month
4 months ago
Consultant Project Manager - Enterprise Solutions
- Opportunity with the Market leader for enterprise solutions in their sector
- Logistics, shipping, commodity trading, banking or fintech is preferred
- Regional Client facing role
- Accelerated career development opportunities as we are expanding in the region
- Fun and vibrant work environment
As a Project Manager / Consultant, you will function as the primary technical and project management contact throughout the sales, implementation, and deployment phases of the world's leading enterprise software solution for their industry sector.
Your responsibilities will extend throughout the project lifecycle - understanding customer's needs, gathering requirements, establishing and maintaining project scope and facilitating communications and accountability.
As the Project Manager for system implementation you will plan, track, and manage the implementation process including delivery of customized training and ongoing support to end-users, IT, and management to ensure successful system adoption. You will work closely with the product team to define and verify customizations, and to plan and manage successful enterprise software implementations.
Required Experience and Skills
- Educated to graduate level
- Background in development and systems implementations with at least 3-5 years' experience delivering end to end enterprise software implementations, integration, and training as a Project Manager
- Outstanding consulting, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to proactively address customer concerns and meet or exceed customer needs
- Experience with business process analysis and business requirements gathering and documentation
- Desire to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
- Experience from the logistics, shipping, commodity trading, banking or fintech is preferred
- Familiarity with Windows Server, MS Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, and MS Office applications
- Willingness to travel
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).