Up to S$110500.00 per annum
3 months ago
Project Scheduler / Planner - Chemical Plant - Expansion project
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- International Chemical Business
- Massive Expansion project
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Project planner to be based in Singapore. My client is doubling their production capacity, ideally consisting of a full revamp of the existing plant and new construction. The project planner will be responsible for drawing up the master schedule to help propel the project according to the given timescales covering all systems and procedures, preparing and submittals of construction, procurement and engineering schedules.
- Degree in Engineering
- 12 -20 Years of relevant experience as a Project planner / Maintenance planner / Turnaround planner within Petrochemicals, Refineries, Oil and Gas / Chemicals Industry
- Experience working in an EPC Environment will be a huge advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in using Primavera
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).