S$5000 - S$9000 per month
about 1 month ago
QA Engineer - Contract - Singapore
This Job is For: Somebody that truly prides themselves on maintaining the highest quality results. Perfection personified.
This Company: Think small and think big all at once. You'll be working for a major Automotive brand, but you'll be in a lean and agile office. You'll get the open-mindedness and excitement of a small team, combined with the stability and resources of a large company. Everyone gets treated equally here; there won't be bosses pushing you around, only teammates pushing you forward.
The Responsibilities: The official job title is QA specialist; but this is more than just that. This is a role in an agile, collaborative, and highly flexible environment. You will be working closely with a variety of teams such as Software Engineering and Applications, Cloud, ERP and Business. You are responsible for the test strategy of the Digital Commerce Platform as well as for the automation strategy. You will ensure the successful execution of automated test cases in all products on the platform and thus ensure the quality of the software. You'll need:
- Experience in developing and executing automated and manual test scripts for the complete software development cycle
- Requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, NUnit - based on linear, modular, data driven, keyword driven, and/or hybrid approaches
- Integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines like Jenkins or Hudson
- Experience with API Contract verification tools such as Swagger, REST Docs, Postman or SoapUI
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).