S$6500 - S$7500 per month
3 months ago
My globally renowned client is currently recruiting for a QA Section Manager to lead their heavily invested and growing team in one of the most exciting areas of the Biopharma industry. With your strong background in operational QA, you will assume the role of a subject matter expert in cGMP, validation and compliance.
What you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing daily operational quality activities and ensuring process are compliant to SOPs and policies
- Assume the role as a subject matter expert in identifying non-conformance issues and CAPA management
- Work closely and effectively cross-functionally to review and address complex situations.
- Planing of activities to achieve objectives for the team and work with senior management to deliver KPIs related to quality across site
- A Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Bioengineering or equivalent scientific aspects
- At least 6 years' experience in operational quality within biologics or biotechnology industry.
- Experience of managing or supervising small teams with QA/Operations is preferred
- Strong knowledge in cGMP/ advanced cGMP and validation in QA operations is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
- Good remuneration package
- Opportunity to hone your people management skills (you will have direct reports)
- Good career progression (team is expanding!)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).