S$6000 - S$8000 per month
7 months ago
QA Specialist - Singapore
- Shaping e-commerce landscape
- Enable digital transformation
- In agile teams you develop complex software
- Optimize the test procedures across products.
An exclusive IT digital transformation partner. A highly collaborative and agile environment - You get the chance to be part of a vastly passionate and warm team. You'll be kicking off custom-built products from scratch, champion to set the stage in becoming the driver to change.
Work closely with teams like software engineering and applications, cloud, ERP and business. You are responsible for the test strategy of the Digital Commerce Platform as well as for the automation strategy. You ensure the successful execution of automated test cases in all products on the platform and thus ensure the quality of the software.
- Experience in developing and executing automated and manual test scripts for the complete software development cycle
- Requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, NUnit - based on linear, modular, data driven, keyword driven, and/or hybrid approaches
- integrating automated tests into continuous integration pipelines like Jenkins or Hudson
- Experience with API Contract verification tools such as Swagger, REST Docs, Postman or SoapUI
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).