S$6000 - S$8500 per month + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
My Global Bio-pharmaceutical client is looking to recruit a proactive and experienced QA specialist to provide oversight and technical leadership of their non-conformance and OE operations. The role will have oversight of both internal product quality and external QA. This role will offer the right individual the opportunity to take a lead in both OE and QA initiatives. This role also offers the right individual the opportunity to represent the Quality manager in functions.
- Lead the conformance tasks across assigned area such as raw material, finished products and substance
- Serve as the technical expert for external supplier quality and liaison with key stake holders both internally and externally
- Lead/site owner for change controls across quality conformance for the site and external suppliers
- Serve as site expert for ERP management, including training and performance management
Qualification and experience required:
- Relevant degree in Chemistry, biological science etc.
- Years of experience 5
- Have extensive experience of working with QA and quality systems across manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Significant experience working with external/supplier quality
This is an exciting and senior role which is a great opportunity to work for a world-renowned company that provides its employees with excellent career development opportunities and has made significant investment and commitment to its operations in Singapore over the last 12 months.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jochen Surrey on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878834 (Jochen Nico Surrey).