S$1500 - S$2200 per month
6 months ago
An innovative German MedTech Startup, focusing on disruptive technologies, has established their APAC headquarters here in Singapore. The team is looking for a QC Inspector to join them:
- Conduct inspection and quality checks (using a smart scope vision system) on Company's product to ensure that products meet the requirements and quality standards in accordance to the part drawings.
- Support the maintenance of Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Support the Company's documentation requirements for archiving of records and documentation retention.
- Support the calibration and maintenance activities of all the applicable tools and equipment.
- Minimum NITEC in Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of QC experience.
- Must be able to operate and use smart scope vision system and be familiar with other basic tools / equipment. For eg, Vernier Calipers, micrometer, pin gauges, slip gauges. Etc.
- Ability to do inspection programing for smart scope vision system will be preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical engineering drawings.
- Familiar with ISO 13485 or ISO 9001.
- Experience working in cleanroom environment will be preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).