A local diagnostics Start-up has recently achieved a major milestone and they are embarking on exciting commercialization plans! With the increased production of products, they are looking for a driven Quality Control Manager to head up their QC team and assist the General Manager in ensuring the quality of products manufactured.
What you are responsible for:
- Establishing and implementing QC procedures and ensure that the QC tests are performed according to schedule
- Establishing Quality Work Instructions, SOPs and acceptance criteria. Ensure proper reporting procedures are being implemented.
- Collaborating closely with various cross-functional teams to achieve timely release of products
- Ensuring compliance of the QC laboratory according to ISO 13485, CE IVD and GMP standards
- Training and development of the team to ensure strict adherence to methodologies established
What I am looking out in you:
- A Masters in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 3 years in the quality control within a diagnostics or biotechnology company
- Strong knowledge in ISO 13485 and GMP and be able to write and validate QC procedures
- Good working knowledge on molecular and chemical QC techniques such as qPCR, ELISA
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work efficiently and effectively cross-functionally with good organizational skills. Mandarin-speaking individuals are preferred to manage Chinese stakeholders more effectively.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).