S$5000 - S$7000 per month
3 months ago
I am collaborating with a global leading medical devices giant who is looking for a quality engineer to embark on a rare global project over 1 year period. You will be the key liaison between R&D office and manufacturing sites across 3 different countries.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Work closely alongside with engineers from the global team on engineering designs, first article inspection and data verification
- Support on QMS activities, ensuring project milestones and reports to various stakeholders are met in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and review discrepancies on time, implement and conduct investigations in order to formulate corrective actions and ensure timely closure
- Partake in both internal and external quality audits and support continuous improvement projects
What I am looking out for in yourself:
- Degree or professional certifications in quality, engineering or related fields
- 3 to 5 years' experience in quality assurance in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the medical devices or plastic-moulding industries
- Prior experience in engineering drawings changes, labeling changes, specifications reviews, QMS-related activities and process validations is preferred
- Certified internal/lead auditor for ISO 13485 will be a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Power Point and Auto-CAD. Experience in SolidWorks is a must.
- Highly driven and ambitious personality with strong communication skills to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses good leadership skills with strong multi-tasking abilities to drive project in meeting milestones
This role with offer you:
- Challenging job scope and an opportunity to work with the best innovators in the industry
- Exposure to different working cultures
- Attractive salary package and benefits
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).