S$65000 - S$112000 per annum
3 months ago
R&D Process Developer - Dairy/Nutrition/Food & Beverage Manufacturing
I am currently working on an exciting mandate with a leading International Business within the Food Specialities Industry. They are currently looking to hire an experienced R&D Process Developer for their product pipelines in APAC region.
The Role sits under the Research and Development team, and will be responsible for process design and for leading the process technologies involved in new product development.
Key areas of focus
- Work closely with the Product development scientists supporting to define the process parameters required for their new innovations
- Process Technology Assessment including qualifying and commissioning of processing equipment's
- Ingredients and Raw Materials handling processes
- Good knowledge in GMP and hygiene practices
- Degree / Master's in Food Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D Process Engineering / process development within the Food/Chemicals/Nutrition/Flavors/Food Ingredients space
- Good knowledge in liquid processing equipment's / Spray Drying / Powder blending / Powder technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).