S$8000 - S$10000 per month
4 months ago
I am collaborating with a global lenses manufacturer and they are currently embarking on numerous new product development projects. They are looking for an experienced technically-inclined, quality individual with to take on a pivotal role within the R&D team to oversee quality activities across APAC.
The Quality Manager will:
- Establish, implement and oversee quality and audit plans across various R&D locations in Asia and work cross-functionally on continuous improvement initiatives
- Identify and Set up quality and test plans and determine Review of design/concept and engage in risk management of new designs
- Keep abreast of new regulations implementation from various APAC countries and provide advice accordingly to the global quality team. Ensure compliance of R&D activities to current regulations.
What you will bring to the role:
- You will possess a Master's degree or higher in optics/ optical sciences, physics or polymer sciences
- Have a minimum of 7 years within the medical devices industry with ideally strong technical skills in optical research, polymer sciences, chemical or physics.
- Strong knowledge in design quality, risk management and quality systems management
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Kareen Wong on +65 6701 1518 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1878552 (Wong Yin Ling, Kareen).