Singapore River, Singapore
S$3500 - S$4000 per annum + + AWS + Benefits
about 1 month ago
HR Executive HR Business Partnering $4,000 x 13 months
VOLT, Singapore are looking for an outstanding high-volume Recruiter to join this European MNC based in West Singapore (Not Tuas).
The ideal candidate will have come from Manufacturing to support on the many technical roles that this position will hire for. (Campus, Contractor and Mid-level corporate)
Reporting to the Assistant HR Manager, this role will be a part of a dynamic HR Business Partnering team based in Singapore that focuses on recruiting best-fit candidates and building their employer brand across ASEAN for their expanding business.
This candidate will also have the opportunity to take on global and regional projects along with the ASEAN colleagues
The role will be as follows:
Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing (90%)
Independently manage the day to day recruiting operations. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the full cycle of talent acquisition cycle including but not limited to talent sourcing, assessment, selection, offer process management, on-boarding and exit proceedings. This will include entry to mid-level positions for permanent, contract hires as well as interns.
- Exhibiting strong resourcefulness in implementing innovative and effective sourcing strategies to help meeting manpower needs and building talent pipeline for the company.
- Be responsible for driving all campus recruitment and branding initiatives.
- Skillfully execute and deliver on talent acquisition, employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies, projects and work plans in accordance to global, regional or local plans.
HR Business Partnering (10%)
- Support Senior HR BP in delivering a suite of generalist HR solutions such as mobility and policy & process improvement.
You are likely to be:
- Degree qualified preferably in HR with at least 1 year of relevant HR experience
- Possess track records with fast-paced high-volume recruitment and internship coordination
- Organised and resourceful with strong stakeholders' management skills
- Mature personality who is comfortable with ambiguities
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).