Singapore River, Singapore
S$6000 - S$8000 per annum + X 13 months
2 months ago
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for benchmarking survey participation including partnering HR managers on the job matching exercise, data submission, interpreting survey data and performing analysis for the development/review of salary structures.
- Partner with HR managers on C&B initiatives driven locally and globally such as local benefits review initiatives and global insurance broker project.
- Provide support to HR managers on the total rewards activities and processes, including but not limited to job evaluation, job pricing, pay proposals and dashboards, in accordance to service level agreements and company guidelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert to HR managers on all C&B related system tools and process such as online compensation review sys-tem.
- Provide data/information/market intelligence to country HR managers to address C&B related issues/concerns.
- Work with in country HR managers to ensure C&B policies are documented and updated in a timely manner.
- Independently handle day-to-day assigned tasks, initiatives and additional total rewards projects required may be assigned.
- Handle projects on Job Evaluation, Job Gradings, Job Titling according to Corp HR guideline.
- Negotiation with Insurance/Medical Brokers (like Mercer, AON, Howden, Acorn etc) to get best deal for employees in SEA related to Insurance (GPA, TL, Travel & Medical like Outpatient, Specialist, GH&S, Dental)
Key Accountabilities in Payroll Consolidation
- Responsible for activities relating the Payroll Outsourcing and Wage Type Standardization Projects
- Support Payroll Operations throughout Southeast Asia
- Documentation and analysis of current and future processes
- Perform analysis such as cost impact analysis, trend analysis
Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any related fields
At least 7-8 years relevant experience in Compensation & Benefits.
Experience gained in a regional capacity with a strong working knowledge of Southeast Asia total rewards structures highly preferred. HR Transformation implementation experience or operating in new HR world with ESS and MSS under a HR Business Services and HR partnership org structure with HR COEs in place.
Well versed with payroll operations for Southeast Asia. Knowledge of HR Systems like WorkDay, Successfactors, Time Attendance systems critical
Familiar with local tax regulations and global mobility matters.
Demonstrated technical knowledge and skills in the delivery of total rewards solutions and processes including job analysis, job evaluation, salary structure reviews and salary planning and review.
Ability to work effectively within a matrix organization, teamwork & collaboration, proactive, strong verbal and written communication skills, forward thinking and consultative approach.
Maintains high importance of confidentiality.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).